Hi Lori,

Thanks so much for the reply. Her last cortisol was this past winter, and the vet reported all was in normal range - I didn't ask, and they don't automatically give the test results like my old vet used to - I can request them, but I've fallen out of habit as things with Joni just seemed well controlled and on the path so to say. Relative to the allergy, she eats Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream formula (https://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.co...avored-salmon/) with a food topper we make at home with ground turkey, coconut oil, and vegetables including carrots and peas, and sometimes spinach, and butternut squash. Occasionally, like when staying at daycare, we'll pack her The Honest Kitchen's slow cooked stews - the chicken one or turkey one. But again, she only gets these on occasion - not everyday. Finally, she does get a treat every day after taking her medications - she gets either a greenie dental chew, or a dentastix chew. We usually do greenie's but sometimes have dentastix as a back up. I'm just writing all of this out to see if anything sends alarm bells off as a likely suspect? If we were to try changing something up, what you might suggest we change first to see if it makes a difference? It is just so odd to us as it came on so suddenly and she's been on a consistent diet now for a long while. But I did read last night that allergies can appear at anytime, and can be formed around an ingredient that was once / previously tolerated. Even created because of regular feeding of a certain ingredient ... oy. I just wish we could make her more comfortable too - her arms and legs are just increasingly red and inflamed and angry. I worry she will create a problem on top of a problem. Vet can't see us till Saturday. Thanks for any insights. Shelley