PDA

View Full Version : Molly, 13 y/o Sheba Inu (Lysodren)

Mollybear
04-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Hi Everyone!
My name is Terrie and I have a 13 year old Sheba Inu mix, Molly, that was diagnosed with Cushings about 3-4 years ago. Under control with the use of Lysodren. I had changed vets and got another Cortisol test done which has been a couple years and they had charged me over double what I paid prior so was doing some research when I came upon this website. I read many of your stories and this group will give me more information about her disease and a place to go to ask questions. How do I put Molly's picture by my name! Tried the avatar thing but no luck! :confused:

Terrie/Molly

KatyGirl
04-04-2014, 09:19 AM
It is great to see you on the forum with a success story of Lysodren. My Katy Girl got her diagnosis last week and took her second pill of Vetoryl today. I heard the word Cushing's for the first time last week but I have nine years of experience with a Shiba Inu. My lovely boy Kipper disappeared six years ago. He was loved and an independent, handful. Would love to see a picture of your Molly. I had a problem figuring out how to add Katy's. Went to User CP then pictures then added an album then saw a link at the bottom which I think says upload. Can't remember but maybe I then successfully used the Avatar, old age gets me sometimes. LOL. Bet someone else knows an easier way. Again welcome.

Squirt's Mom
04-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi Terrie and welcome to you and Molly! :)

We are also a Lyso house - nice to see another here!

As for adding an avatar of your Molly, here is a link that will help -

http://www.k9cushings.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_av atars

Play around with the site, click buttons if you are curious - I was not familiar with this sort of set up when I first came here and spent a loooong time trying things out. Nothing blew up or disappeared into cyberspace so I'm sure you will cause no damage by exploring either. If you try something you don't have permission for, it will tell you. Make yourself at home! :D

Please feel free to share Molly's story - we love to hear success stories! Also feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help! I'm glad you found us and hope to hear much more in the future.
Hugs,
Leslie and the gang

KatyGirl
04-05-2014, 09:44 PM
Glad to see a picture of Molly. Keep us up on her progress.

Rebecca