Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sophie, the Chinese Pug has crossed The Bridge

Default Re: Sophie, the Chinese Pug

Dearest Leslie,

I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your precious Sophie and my heart goes out to you. I can't explain in words how sorry I am and I do hope that you know we are here for you and surely always will be. You are in my thoughts and prayers, my dear friend.

With deepest sympathy, Lori

Thank you all so much. She has left a huge hole behind. I swore I heard her weird bark Wed. and broke down crying when I opened the door looking for her...then remembered. I dreamed about her recently too...she had the zoomies and was twirling around and around like she always used to do, happy and silly as ever. I have to believe that was a true glimpse of her today as she is now. I can also imagine that she is driving Squirt absolutely batty with her goofy self!
    "May you know that absence is full of tender presence and that nothing is ever lost or forgotten." John O'Donahue, "Eternal Echoes"

Death is not a changing of worlds as most imagine, as much as the walls of this world infinitely expanding.

mytil is offline Administrator and always In Loving Memory

I am so very sorry Leslie - I know how it turns our worlds upside down when we loose them. Even though it is their time, makes no difference.
    (((((hugs)))))
    T.